“I don’t need anyone. Because I can do every single thing that a person in a relationship can. Everything. Even zip up my own dress. You know, there are some things that are actually harder to do with two people. Such as monologues.”
@twitter | @instagram - i'm just emotion & coffee
"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” Nelson Mandela
R.I.P 18 July 1918 – 5 December 2013
“Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty — a beauty cold and austere, without the gorgeous trappings of painting or music." | Betrand Russell
"Beauty of Mathematics" by Yann Pineill & Nicolas Lefaucheux
why do people make fun of people who get starbucks have you ever had starbucks that shit is delicious
Huum okay I don’t want to sound rude or anything but did we watch the same movie ?
- The water scene : He was fighting with another tribute who attacked him (maybe when he jumped into the water idk). And then he managed to kill him in the water so no he didn’t need to be saved
- The force field : the only reason Katniss knew about it was because Beetee told her when they were training at the Capitol (before the Games). Except for her, no one had any idea it was there. Had Finnick (or Mags) been leading, he would have gotten zapped too
- The fog : actually Katniss was the one who fell and Peeta went back to get her. He covered her body with his and took a lot of the gas. That’s why he had to be carried afterwards.
- The monkeys : again you are wrong. He was the 1st one to stab a monkey, and I’m pretty sure he was also the one who killed the monkey who was trying to drown Katniss (though I’m not 100% sure on this, might have been Finnick because I also remember his trident idk)
- "He failed to protect Beetee" : that wasn’t his job. His mission was to save Katniss. When he saw that the wire got cut, he went to find her
- Getting kidnapped by the Capitol : Like Haymitch said at the end, he was kidnapped because he still had his tracker whereas Johanna cut Katniss’. Obviously they were gonna save Katniss, she’s the Mockingjay, Finnick & Beetee were near her when she sent that arrow so they were saved too. The rest wasn’t so they couldn’t retrieve them as well. Does that mean Johanna is weak as well ? Because she was also captured
So no, Peeta didn’t “need to be saved all the time”. I agree that Katniss has saved his life plenty of times, and that’s what I love about her and their relationship. But what I love even more is that he has saved her plenty of times as well. Like when he gave the bread when they were younder. He also came up with the star crossed lovers strategy that got them sponsors, they would have died in the arena if they didn’t have those sponsors. he also saved Katniss from Cato in the 1st book/movie etc…
And onf of my favorite quote from Mockingjay “Because that’s what you and I do, protect each other.”